Welcome to the Acupuncture Clinical Interest Group (CPA)
Who we are
Welcome to CPA. We are a Clinical Interest group within the ISCP and have additional skills in the area of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and/or Western Medicine Acupuncture.
All our members are CORU registered which ensures a high standard of expertise and care. CPA aims to provide information and education on various aspects of Acupuncture. If you are attending a Chartered Physiotherapist for the first time and require acupuncture, there is an advice leaflet on the ISCP Homepage on what to expect.
What we do
- Represents & lobbies for ISCP members who practice Acupuncture
- Provides an active network of support
- Keeps members updated in current trends in the field of Acupuncture
- Support and education
- A conduit for our clinical group at International level i.e. member of IAAPT (International Acupuncture Association of Physical Therapists)
Benefits of being a member
- We can influence policymaking worldwide through IAAPT
- The Clinical Interest Group provides a forum for discussion with like-minded practitioners
- It affords the opportunity to access international speakers/experts through our study days
- CPA facilitates the acquisition of Continual Professional Development points
- To join this group, you must to be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here
Contact CPA by email on [email protected]