Welcome to the Management Employment Group (CPM)
Who we are
We are Chartered Physiotherapists with professional training and practice in management.
We are a diverse group of healthcare leaders who represent all sectors of physiotherapy from acute hospitals to primary care, and independent healthcare organisations.
We are a consultative body for expert advice on professional physiotherapy matters.
We provide information and advocate to regional and national healthcare institutions on behalf of the physiotherapy profession.
We aim to achieve the highest professional standards and provide a professional communication network and continuous professional development opportunities to our members.
Hear more about CPM https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2656468899616662274
What we do
CPM is an active employment group of the ISCP.
Annually there are three (3) formal CPM Study Days organised in Autumn, Spring and Summer.
There is an Annual General Meeting (AGM) each Summer during which members of the Executive Committee are elected.
Study Days typically consist of professional managerial training in such topics as:
- Professional Leadership
- Healthcare Quality
- Management Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Self-Care and Resilience
- Strategy Planning and Innovation
- Networking and Communication
Throughout the year, there are opportunities to contribute to healthcare leadership and management conversations happening at a regional and national level.
Benefits of being a member
- Membership covers your CPD at Study Days.
- Opportunities to develop and advocate for the physiotherapy profession.
- An active and close network of physiotherapy managers from across the country.
- To join this group you must be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here