Welcome to the Neurology and Gerontology Clinical Interest Group (CPNG)
Who we are
Chartered Physiotherapists in Neurology and Gerontology (CPNG) are a clinical interest group of the ISCP consisting of a group of physiotherapists with a special interest in gerontology and neurology.
What we do
The aim of CPNG is to promote excellence in neurology and gerontology care for the benefits of clients.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide a representative body of physiotherapists involved in neurology and gerontology care.
- Provide a supportive forum for discussion and exchange of ideas for ISCP members working in or interested in neurology and gerontology care.
- Facilitate post qualification education and training in neurology and gerontology physiotherapy.
- Encourage and support research and disseminate research findings.
- Raise awareness of neurology and gerontology physiotherapy to clients and other health professionals.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant organisations nationally and internationally
Benefits of being a member
- Reduced rate on CPNG organised courses
- Updates on events important to your profession
- Representation of your concerns as gerontology and neurology physiotherapists at ISCP and international levels
- Personal development
- Education opportunities
- Practice support
- Enhanced CPD
- To join this group you must be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here