Welcome to the Oncology and Palliative Care Clinical Interest Group (CPOPC)
Who we are
Chartered Physiotherapists in Oncology and Palliative Care (CPOPC) are a clinical interest group of the ISCP consisting of physiotherapists with a special interest in palliative care and oncology.
What we do
The aim of CPOPC is to promote excellence in oncology and palliative care.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide a representative body of physiotherapists involved in oncology and palliative care.
- Provide a supportive forum for discussion and exchange of ideas for ISCP members working in or interested in oncology and palliative care.
- Establish a professional network for peer support and complex case discussion.
- Facilitate post qualification education and training in oncology and palliative care physiotherapy.
- Encourage, support research, and disseminate research findings.
- Raise awareness of oncology and palliative care physiotherapy to other health professionals and to the public.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant organisations and associations nationally and internationally.
Benefits of being a member
- Reduced rate on CPOPC organised courses.
- Updates on important events in the specialties of oncology and palliative care.
- Representation of your concerns as physiotherapists working in oncology and palliative care at ISCP, national and international levels.
- Support and opportunities for personal and career development.
- Access to research and clinical innovation bursaries.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues within the specialist areas.
- Access to education and CPD opportunities.
- To join this group you must be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here