Welcome to the Respiratory Care Clinical Interest Group (CPRC)
Who we are
Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care (CPRC) is a clinical interest group of the ISCP and was established to provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas for ISCP members working in or interested in respiratory care.
What we do
The aim of CPRC is to promote excellence in respiratory care for the benefit of clients.
Our objectives are to:
- provide a representative body of physiotherapists involved in respiratory care
- provide a supportive forum for discussion & exchange of knowledge & ideas for ISCP members working in or interested in respiratory care
- facilitate post qualification education and training in respiratory physiotherapy
- encourage and support research & disseminate research findings
- raise awareness of respiratory physiotherapy to clients & other health professionals
- develop and maintain links with relevant organisations nationally & internationally
Benefits of being a member
- Reduced rate on CPRC organised courses
- Updates on information and events
- Representation of respiratory physiotherapists at ISCP, national and international levels
- Personal development
- Education and CPD opportunities
- Practice support
- To join this group you must to be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here