Welcome to the Rheumatology Clinical Interest Group (CPR)
Who we are
CPR is a clinical interest group of the ISCP consisting of a group of physiotherapists with a special interest in rheumatology.
What we do
Our aim is to promote excellence in clinical practice in rheumatology.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide a representative body of physiotherapists involved in rheumatology.
- Provide a supportive forum for discussion and exchange of ideas for ISCP members working in or interested in rheumatology.
- Facilitate post qualification education and training in areas related to rheumatology.
- Encourage and support research and disseminate research findings.
- Raise awareness of rheumatology physiotherapy to patients and other health professionals.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant organisations nationally and internationally
Benefits of being a member
- Reduced rate on CPR organised courses
- Opportunity to apply for bursaries to help fund CPD or engaging in research
- Updates on events important to your profession
- Representation of your concerns as rheumatology physiotherapists to ISCP
- Personal development
- Education opportunities
- Practice support
- Enhanced CPD
- To join this group you must to be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here