Welcome to the students area of the ISCP website
Who we are
The Student Council is made up of elected representitives from each year from each HEI with undergraduate physiotherapy programmes.
What we do
- represent student members on physiotherapy issues
- promote the Society to students
- organise courses
- develop links with other physiotherapy student bodies within ER-WCPT and WCPT.
Benefits of being a member
- Taking out student membership is an excellent way to develop your professional skills and links with the profession in advance of entering the workplace.
- In addition, when you graduate you will recieve a graduate discount rate of €170 for your first three years of practising membership, saving you €100 per annum
To become a student member of the ISCP you would be studying in a CORU accredited course. Entry-level physiotherapy education programmes in the following Irish Universities are accredited by the ISCP.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
( In addition these programmes and the entry-level physiotherapy programme in University College Cork (UCC) are accredited by CORU. Graduates of all of these programmes are eligible to become members of the ISCP.