Welcome to the Paediatrics Clinical Interest Group (CPP)
Who we are
Welcome to the CPP a professional clinical interest group within the ICSP concerned with all aspects of Physiotherapy relating to the needs, care and well-being of the sick and developing child and his/her family. With over 200 members, we encourage the sharing of knowledge and skills within our professional community.
We have an administrator. If you have any queries or suggestions for our site, please contact our administrator at email@example.com
What we do
- Represent Paediatric Physiotherapy within the ISCP.
- Actively promote the field of Paediatric Physiotherapy within Ireland.
- Provide a forum to promote the exchange of information between professionals within this specialist field.
- Promote best practice for Paediatric Physiotherapists in Ireland
- Aim to advance research in the field of Paediatric Physiotherapy.
- Promote and facilitate continuous professional development (CPD) in Paediatric Physiotherapy.
- Improve the quality of training and knowledge sharing for professionals in the field of Paediatric Physiotherapy.
- Promote the benefits of specialist knowledge within this field and contribute to excellent levels of client care.
Benefits of being a member
- Reduced rate on CPP organised study days and the annual CPP Conference.
- Updates on important events relevant to CPP members.
- Representation of your concerns as Paediatric Physiotherapists at ISCP and international levels.
- Personal and professional development with enhanced CPD opportunities within this field.
- Provision of Educational opportunities.
- Enhanced Communication within the ISCP and within the specialist field.
- To join this group you must to be a member of the ISCP.
- If you are a member, please log in.
- If you are not a member, join us here